Densley Earthmoving is fully committed to effective management of environmental issues by establishing and maintaining environmental standards consistent with information gained from developments in technology, industry codes of practice and all relevant statutory requirement requirements.
Densley Earthmoving is committed to:
- Complying with all applicable laws, regulations and standards to minimize any adverse environmental impacts resulting from its operations and services.
- Protecting native flora and fauna
- Avoiding pollution of land, water and air by strict adherence to government regulations and industry codes.
- Avoiding disturbance to known archaeological and historical sites.
- Disposing of prescribed wastes thru EPA licensed handlers.
- Ensuring that its employees and suppliers of goods and services are informed of this policy and are aware of their responsibilities through induction programs, toolbox meetings etc.