Densley Earthmoving is committed to protecting the Health & Safety of all directors, managers, supervisors and other persons including but not limited to consultants, clients, contractors, visitors and the public whose health & safety could be placed at risk through exposure to hazards that may be generated by our operations.
Densley Earthmoving is committed to:
- Complying with our obligations under the Australian Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare Act and Regulations as well as supporting legislation, Acts, Australian Standards, Approved Codes of Practice and Guidelines.
- Implementing a Hazard Management approach to OH&S which includes identification, assessment, prompt control, monitoring and review of the hazards and risks to OH&S.
- Providing all levels of management, employees and contractors with the knowledge and skills to carry out their OH&S roles & responsibilities
- Establish consultation mechanisms that enable management, employees and contractors to contribute to the effective management of OH&S.
- Developing appropriate communication systems for the provision of information including regularly reviewed Policies, Standards, OH&S Procedures, Safe Operating Procedures, Guidelines and reporting and feedback mechanisms to guide the management of Health and Safety.
- Where required the effective use of internal and/or external expertise.
- Effective consultation and sustainable rehabilitation and return to work programs for employees who have suffered work related injuries.